Scroll To Top
- Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Award conferred on Dr. R Sahai, R.K. Vijh, Ashwani Sharma by Indian Council of Agricultural Research Council, for outstanding research work in Animal Sciences.
Dr. Ashwani Sharma, Dr. R. Sahai (Team Leader) and Dr. R.K Vijh with the prestigious Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Award
- Dr. P.K.Vij, Dr. Avnish Kumar and Dr. A.E. Nivsarkar were awarded Hari Om Ashram Trust Award for the biennium 1999-2000 by Indian Council of Agricultural Research for their outstanding research contribution in development of a database on Animal Genetic Resources of India.
Hari Om Ashram Trust Award (1999-2000)
- Dr. Munishi Mukesh Sr. Scientist was awarded the ICAR National Fellow position for 5 years w.e.f. 23rd May 2011.
- Durga Dutt Modi Foundation awarded the ICAR- National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal with “Taradevi Modi Rashtra Utthan Award 2011-12” for its outstanding research contribution in identification, evaluation, characterization, conservation and utilization of indigenous Cattle Genetic Resources.
Taradevi Modi Rashtra Utthan Award 2011-12
- Dr. R.S.Kataria, the Principal Scientist, received first Dr. P.G. Nair award (2012) instituted by ICAR-NBAGR for his outstanding scientific contributions made during 2009 to 2011, in the field of identification, evaluation, characterization, conservation, and utilization of livestock and poultry genetic resources of the country.
Dr. R.S.Kataria, Principal Scientist, receiving Dr. P.G.Nair award(2012) from Dr. B. Pisupati, Chairman, National Biodiversity Authority
- Hon’ble President of India conferred the prestigious “Biotech Product and Process Development and Commercialization Award 2013” upon Dr. Ramesh Kumar Vijh on Technology Day (11th of May, 2013) at Vigyan Bhawan New Delhi for his outstanding research contribution for the development of parentage verification kits for livestock species. The award carried a certificate, a trophy and prize money of Rs. 2.0 LaKhs.
Dr. R.K.Vijh receiving award from Hon'ble President of India
- Dr. P.G.Nair award 2013 was awarded to Dr. R.K.Vijh for his outstanding scientific contributions made during the last three years.
Dr. R.K.Vijh, Principal Scientist was conferred Dr. P.G.Nair Award-2013 at ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal
- ICAR-NBAGR received Best Stall Award at Kisan Mela organized at Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal on 15th October 2013.
Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Award (2nd Prize)
- Dr. AK Mishra, Pr. Scientist and his editorial committee (Dr Manishi Mukesh, Dr Rekha Sharma, Dr Saket Kumar Niranjan, Dr Sonika Ahlawat and Mr Satpal ) received Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Hindi Krishi patrika puraskar; 2016, for 5th edition of Pashudhan Prakash.
- Dr. R.K.Vijh, Principal Scientist was conferred Dr. D.S.Balain Memorial Award-2018 by SOCDAB, ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal.
Dr. R.K.Vijh, Principal Scientist was conferred Dr. D.S.Balain Memorial Award-2018 by SOCDAB, ICAR-NBAGR, Karnal.